The Planetary Health Education Framework
The ePlanet programme moves in line with the planetary health education framework.
It has two primary purposes: To inspire people worldwide toward fostering a healthy ecosystem, and to guide the learning of those committed to addressing and bringing change to the complex planetary health challenges of our world today!
The 5 domains
The framework incorporates five base domains that are believed to comprise the essence of planetary health knowledge, values, and practice:
- interconnection within Nature
- the Anthropocene and health
- equity and social justice
- movement building and systems change
- systems thinking and complexity.
Read the Commentary published by The Lancet Planetary Health on Earth Day 2021.